CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

what day is this again??








Fun Fun we made gingerbread houses and uhhhem...boxes last night :)
I love when the kids still do this kind of stuff with me, when they were little we ALWAYS did little crafty stuff. Even lil Bobby made one!! Its so funny that we still say lil Bobby and he is taller then his dad.
Melisa had to work so she didn't make one, although I'm not so sure she would have wanted to??!! She doesn't seem to be into that kind of stuff but you never know with her :)
So I worked in the morning yesterday till about 10ish then came home and did some things around the house(( wrapped gifts shhhh don't tell anyone because I said we were not doing gifts this year)) Amanda don't read that part ok??
I went to a meeting at work and Amanda met me at the hospital and we went to the Millbury Mall to get some ..things... Amanda and Rob came out for dinner and then we made the houses.
Today I worked a few this morning not very long it wasn't even worth me getting up early not much mail at all today typical Wednesday though, it gets me up and going for the day when I get up that early and now I'm going to try and do a lot of stuff thats needs to be done around here today! no dvr no dvr no dvr no dvr no dvr no dvr HAHAHA
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!! YAYAYYYYY I love TURKEY


1 comments:

AmandaSue said...

santas on strikeeeeeee


=)