CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tuesday and Wednesday

So I have to work both jobs Tue+Wed bummer that means leaving the house when its dark out in the morning and everyone is sleeping and coming home from work at night when its dark out and everyone is sleeping! UUGGHH
I really need to find one job and work one shift!
That will pretty much be my mid week, Lil Bobby wants me to "help" him drive his new /used truck to where dad works because it needs the frame pulled a smidge haha so that means doing it kind of sort of illegally through the back roads of town, I am such a rebel haha NOT the only thing is that dad will think we are crazy to do that and probably get mad about it but if we get there safely...(no po-po seeing us) then he won't mind. So that will be my big adventure.Woo-Hooooo
I'll let ya-ll know how it goes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!!!
*amanda