CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

friday :)


So yesterday I had a day off :)

I went to Greenwood and got my snow tires put on my car they are so nice I just hope I'm ok without 4-wheel drive~~> fingers crossed :)

Amanda met me there and we went out to a bunch of places checking out Christmas stuff, then we went to get Bobby lunch at John and Sons his favorite Amanda and I got Subway but I ended up giving mine to Bobby's sister. I went home and made Supper to bring to Karen and Dave's because Bobby was working late and helping the put a wall up in their apartment, I came home around 9:30pm and Bobby got home around 11pm, Amanda ended up sleeping at home to but she got here to late and I didn't get to see her :( We bought a gingerbread house kit while we were out and we r gonna put it together next time we get a day off together, lil Bobby said he wants to help us WOW that was a shocker but I'm glad.

Friday morning work at the PO for a few hours in the morning, home to do bank book and clean a little and laundry, back to work in the afternoon 2-5 then the weekend!! :)

To bad I am working this weekend

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay to our gingerbread house <3
i hope bob actually does it!!