CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday 11-14-08







I went to work this morning at the Post Office, got home around 11:30ish.



Did a little cleaning around here. I am so sick of cleaning this house I think I'll hire a maid, work a few more hours a week to pay for it haha.



I got 2 new netflix movies today both thrillers about the end of the world!! MUAHHH <--scary noise)






I am thinking I'm gonna ask Bobby to go to Wal-Mart with me tonight I need a few things... like slippers that I just bought the other day that Amanda took from my house last night!! And now its cold and rainy out and my feet are cold because I can't light the stupid fire because the maul is to heavy for my weak old lady shoulder!! Grrrrr can you tell I'm not in the best mood today?? :)



So yesterday I found out that I didn't get the job I applied for at the hospital that would have been more money less work and better hours, My best bud Robin got the job and I am soooo happy for her but totally sad and depressed that I will lose our friendship that we have at work. I am going to miss her sooooo much and it is NEVER the same when someone leaves you always say you will keep in touch but life happens and you never do.



So this wasn't the happiest posting but all in all my life is good and I am so thankful for what I have and for my family and my friends and I'm going to post something happier tomorrow



:) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

for giving me your slippersssss


i love youuuu <3

Anonymous said...

p.s. i love your life is crap stickerrr MY FAV i want some of those shirts lol

Karen O said...

your welcome!
I already got another pair you know we NEED slippers in theis house!

love youuu

Karen O said...

http://www.purplemoon.com/Stickers/misc2.html

try and check out this site it had all the cool stickers