CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boring day~~~ Good TV night :)







So its Sunday and we didn't really do much. I got up and fixed a problem at the Post Office. Went and got us Dunkins, came home did some laundry.



Then we went to Greenwood to pick up Lil Bobby's parts that were painted.



Took a ride to Wrights Chicken Farm and I loved it but Bobby hates it there and was miserable so he really ruined my time but Oh well, at least I got to pig out on awesome chicken :) :)






Next time I just won't invite him to come with!






Now I'm just watching the TV and a lot of good shows are on tonight and football is on also!



Bed early and do it all over again this week........ :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those yv shows =)
*amanda

Karen O said...

uhhh yes I know you love those yv shows haha

and I love youuuuu