CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 11.22.2008




Well its Saturday and I worked the Post office this morning and am working at the hospital tonight, I think this is the last time I will be working with Robin on my weekend because she got a new job and I'm gonna miss her like crazy!!


Bobby is pulling the frame on lil Bob's truck today at work and they are going to put the exhaust on it I am hoping that they get most of it done in one day so he can start driving it soon.


So its getting really cold around here like in the teens cold! Man do I HATE winter I would like to live someplace where it is spring like or fall like temps all year round no hot summer and no cold winter, anyone know of a place like that???




Amanda is taking her MTELS this morning can we ALL please please say a prayer for her to do well on the test and pass it??? ( I Love you Amanda Sue ) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that video
*amanda

Karen O said...

I knew you would :)

AmandaSue said...

http://amandasue54.blogspot.com/