CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12,2oo8...thinking of Christmas ..already :)


So I am still not feeling good but I'm still going to work tonight. :(

I think I might buy a lottery ticket tonight!


I FINALLY get a day off tomorrow wooo-hoooo I might clean my very dirty car, I really need to find some snow tires for my car or decide if I'm just going to get a "minta winta" car to drive. Maybe it will never snow this year that would be GREAT!

So Bobby now takes Jake to work with him everyday so I am no longer actively trying to find a home for him as he is not alone all the time YAYYYY! I do love my Jakeeeee

I started to do a little bit of Christmas shopping and it is getting me in the mood to put up the tree...ya I know its early but I just love the decorations.
Well its about time to get ready to go to work...aka HELL!! j/k I really don't want to go there tonight though

0 comments: