CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday November 11, 2008













So I finally had a little time to post some pics, I don't really have any on my computer anymore and I might be getting a new camera :)

First, Bobby and Josh this Halloween going to Amanda's big party haha I can not believe he dressed up like that!

When Sean came for a visit from Arizona with his G/F Christine, who is so nice :) Amanda and Rob wanted us all to go to Fire and Ice a restaurant in Providence RI it is so cool you pick what you want to eat out of every kind of food you can imagine and they cook it right in front of you however you like it cooked. It was a lot of fun and even Lil Bobby came with us!! So there are a few pics from that and the one of the drink is my "drink" haha everyone thinks I'm a dork because I don't drink, it was only water.
So things have been just same stuff diff. day pretty much.
Florida was AMAZING!! I love Disney and wish I could go every year. I'm still not to sure that Patty even liked it but she said she had a good time. I'm gonna post some pics from Disney very soon :)
We had to put Sampson to rest on Halloween and we all miss him soooo much he was part of our family for 14 years! We love you Sampson and we know you are STILL watching over our family :)
So I worked this morning and now I'm home for a few hours then back to work tonight till 11pm BLAHH!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayyyy

i love reading this =)