CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

So Saturday I worked the morning at the post office it is getting so much busier because of Christmas!! But I love that busy time it gets me more in the Christmas mood :)
After work I went to Greenwood to meet with Bobby and Amanda met me there we were all gonna go to BJ's to look around but Bobby ended up staying at work to work on lil Bobby's truck, it is looking really good and now he found out that it still needs a bunch of front end parts to!! Lil Bobby's truck = $ Money Pit $ It will be really nice though when its finished.
So Amanda, Karen, Rob and I went shopping for the day OMG I saw the COOLEST Ed Hardy sweatshirt that I LOVE!! I would never in my life pay $200.00 for a sweatshirt even if I was rich...which I am most def. NOT! haha but anywhooo its nice to dream lol j/k its just a stupid shirt.
I had fun shopping with everyone, then we brought Bobby Papa Gino's his favorite pizza. Went home and didn't do much watch some holiday movies :) :) the Santa Claus 2 I think it was.
Today we are supposed to set up the Christmas tree and all the other decorations, I might make spaghetti and meatballs if I ever get out of the house to go buy the ingredients. Do a few things that need to be done around the house, I have a list for Bobby :) love you hun...I ALWAYS have a list for him. He's the best <3

0 comments: