CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving was a good day, we got up and went to Dunkins..of course! Then we went to Janice's, she made me a squash pie :)
When we got home Todd was at the house to pick up his quad to take it out for the day with him and his family. We went to Karen and Dave's for dinner, she had it early so Melisa and I could eat before we went to work, it was soooo good and so much food :) Work wasn't to bad it had a few busy splirts but mostly I was sad all night thinking that it was the last night I would be working with Robin :( she starts her new job on Monday and I am so unbelievably sad about not working with her anymore. Her mom sent plates of turkey dinner up to the hospital for all of us she is so awesome ((THANK YOU MARILYN )) we had turkey and all the fixings and salads and rolls yummmmmm.
It was almost time to leave for the night and Robin picked up one more call and I said my goodbyes to her and of course I started crying I hate that I can't hold in my emotions!!
So that was my Thanksgiving 2008

0 comments: