CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

the weekend

Wow what a great weekend!! NOT haha

Saturday I had to work from6:30-12:30 at the PO and then....work at the hospital from 2:30-11:00 ya my body is not feeling to great.
Sunday Karen calls here at like 5:45AM and says is Bobby up yet?? this is the only morning I can sleep ALL week so I give Bobby the phone and he gets right up gets ready and leaves all in like 10minutes to go to the Nascar race up in NH bummer I couldn't go,,,NOT I so would NOT want to do that, he didn't get home till like 10pm long day!
Myself, I had to work at the hospital 2:30-11:00 yea fun.
I did talk to Ally a lot about out Disney trip and she has us all set up with the rooms and what to do everyday and she just makes me so excited to just get there. Can not wait!!

Debbie will be here in 2 more days!! SO excited and the weather for the whole week is saying nice and not to hot and no rain! yayyyy
So its Monday morning 6am and I have to get ready for work I am supposed to be there at 6:30 haha not happening today.
But it really was a good weekend I just like to complain I got to see my friends at the hospital and actually Bob went back to work this weekend so life is getting back to normal with him.

OH I almost forgot.. THE PATRIOTS WON SUNDAY!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we might need to build cassel a castle.

haha
he did pretty good =)