CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pats Win!!!!



So, the patriots won the first game of the season YAYYYYYYYYYY


Tom Brady is out for the rest of the season BOOOOOOOOOO


No worries we will still end up in the Super Bowl ;)


Man do I love football and I am so glad its back on I am clapping and yelling and screaming around the house and nobody else even cares whats going on in the games!!! I really need some football buddies to watch with. Al if you read this can you PLEASE come here with Debbie so we can watch Football all day Sunday and Monday night?????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet pats stuff

im saying RIP to them though, without brady they are done
*amanda

Karen O said...

ummm NO they are not done they will be fine he wasn't the whole team they still have a kick ass TEAM and remember there is no I in TEAM! haha I know I'm fooling myself
:)

Dad Molnar said...

I would love to come with Deb and watch football with you (after I mow the grass!) Chances of me being there are as slim as the Pats making the playoffs without Brady! (Ouch, sorry!)

Anonymous said...

lol as much as what Al said hurts it is oh so true, PATS are going down
BUT YOU SHOULD COME WITH DEBBIE
*amanda