CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Debbies last day


This morning I had to work a few hours and then came home and just hung out around the house with Debbie until 2:00 that's when we had to leave for the airport :(


It was so awesome having Debbie here for a whole week, I wish she felt better, she was a trooper though it didn't stop us from doing anything that we had planned.

I'm gonna miss her soooo much its nice having family around!!


I'M GONNA MISS YOU DEBBIE!!! <3


So back to reality now...haha but only for a few days though because I'm leaving for DISNEY on Wednesday :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4DAYS! <3
*amanda

Anonymous said...

update?

your way slacking! lol
*amanda

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,
I had a great time with you guys and miss you all sooooooo much.
Thanks again fo having a cook out for everyone.
love you