CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Debbies visit day 4



Debbie slept over Ben and Lachelles last night so I didn't get to see her till this afternoon!

She had a great time at their house though so I'm happy about that :)

Bobby myself Karen and Gramps went to hot dog Annie's on the bikes this morning, late morning then we went to Motorsports International in Auburn to check out bike stuff. We came home and Melisa got here with Debbie's about an hour after we were home from the bike ride, Melisa went up to NH to pick up Debbie and bring her back here.


Todd and Paula and the kids all came out this afternoon and rode the 4wheeler and hung out till about 8ish. They were soooo happy to be with Gramma :)

Bobby and I went to walmart to get stuff for the cookout Sunday, and now its getting late and I'm gonna go to bed soon!

0 comments: