CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday 9.12.2008




I just love adding pictures can you tell? haha This is Rue-Jake-and Sampson if you don't already know :)
So not a very exciting day today I worked at the Post Office from 6:30-5:00


I saw a lot of people that I haven't seen in a long time so that was cool, some people will see me at the hospital that know me from the PO and they are always like HEY!! what are you doing working here!!?? Doesn't EVERYONE have like two jobs now-a days?


Any-who I made dinner when I got home and Bob went to Quabbin to watch a football game, Melisa went to her new boy Dereks house, Bobby went to his meeting ( soooo proud of him STILL) I stayed home and did dishes watched some DVR and made the best brownies :)


Debbie will be here in 5 days!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are THE CUTEST pictures <3
love youuu
*amanda

Anonymous said...

p.s can i ask why your countdown for debbie is halloween? lol
*amanda

Karen O said...

i just liked it you know I'm a dork like that and I like what I like! :)