CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

9.6.2oo8

Today I had to work at the Post Office from 6am till 12pm and then deliver the small route till 3pm! Melisa helped me :) Thank you Melisa!
Came home and made sure Bobito was feeling alright ( he had his 4 wisdom teeth out yesterday and did GREAT!) he was feelin fine so I went to Sears with the sis-in-law :)
We saw Amanda Sue and Jess Marie hard working girls.
I got some jeans and sock for the wonderful hubby.
Came home stopped at dunkins for the 100Th time today lol j/k but almost.
Now I'm just cooking dinner and doing laundry, Bobby is out scraping the house paint...in the rain :(

and by the way... my test went awesome yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is GREAT :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

0 comments: