CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Debbies visit day 3






Today we went to The Flume Gorge park in Franconia NH and also to the Cannon Tramway ride :)


SO FUN!!!


Debbie and I left the house about 7am and picked up Amanda we went to breakfast my favorite thing to do! We got on the road to NH and we met up with Ben and Lachelle and their two awesome boys OMG they are the so cute!! Noah and Bryce <~~ I hope I spelled the names correct :) We had the best time it seemed like we knew them forever they were so friendly.

So we were in NH till about 3:45ish and Amanda and I drove back to Massachusetts looooong ride 3and a half hours because of the traffic grrrrr it was all good though, Debbie went to Ben and Lachelles to spend the night.


Best day again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was the best day ever!!
*amanda

Coastie Family of 5 said...

i agree! you guys rock!