CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2oo8

First of all let me wish my bestest buddy Greg a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I hope you had a great day Greg :) Love Youuuuu

This morning I worked at the post office, got out early and went to Barnes and Noble with Amanda YAYYYYY I love books I love shopping and I mostly love Amanda so it was a GREAT morning :)
Came home and did the house stuff..I hate doing that but someones gotta do it right? So now I'm just chillin watching some DVR ( <~~ best invention ever) and waiting for Bobby to get home from work to eat dinner.
We might be going to look at replacement windows tonight but I don't really feel like it and I know he doesn't want to go so we will most likely stay home...BB10 is on tonight :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that is some high status I hold on your blog! Thanks for everything the card and the calls and the text and the blog and especially.... all the LOVE!You guys make me feel sooo good. Love ya, Greg