CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

thursday 12.4.09







Just a few random pics...Thanksgiving at Karen's house, Our Christmas tree this year :) And Amanda Melisa Noah and Bryce ( the cutest boys)
This morning I went out for breakfast with Amanda :)then we went to the Auburn Mall, then we left and went back to the Auburn mall, Amanda wanted to buy the new Britney Spears CD and forgot to get it the first time we were there! After I dropped her off I went to Wal-Mart in Leicester to pick up my pictures I had developed and got GiGi a few frames to put pics in for Christmas :) when I got home I realized that one of the frames I bought didn't have any glass in it!!! grrrr Now I need to make another wal-Mart trip haha I'm always there anyway!



I made a double batch of home made choc chip cookies today and that took up most of my afternoon, I wrapped a few gifts, now I'm making supper for the hubby and myself.






That was my exciting day off :)

0 comments: