CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Amanda got a new puppy
















Merry Christmas Sampson we love you and miss you sooo much! <3
Amanda got the cutest puppy for Christmas. I heard a rumor that someone else got a puppy but I haven't seen any pics yet hmmmm maybe it is just a rumor
Jake loves the new puppy Chayse. I put in a video I made with Sampson about a month before he went to doggie Heaven into the DVD player and it was an extreme close up of him and Jake was sitting near me and when he saw Sampson on the screen he went up to the TV and was sniffing it it was so cool I really think he knew it was his buddy Sampson!!! It was so strange and cute and sad all at the same time! We really miss our buddy Sampson, I miss him barking to let me know that someone is at our house, Jake would let the boogie man in the house and kiss him while he was breaking-in!

1 comments:

Coastie Family of 5 said...

funny i heard that same rumor........where is the proof