CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Storm


Soooo we are supposed to get another storm today starting this afternoon and going till Sat am sometime and they are saying 12 inches of snow and up to 40mph winds...power please stay on????

The only bad thing is that I have to work all weekend and I hope I can get there safely, the news is saying another storm on Sunday also but not as bad, I hope its not a bad one on Sunday because Amanda is going to the Patriots/Arizona game :) LUCKY


So not much is new its been really cold this week around here, I worked most of the week and this is my weekend on to work so eehh I don't even mind though because its almost Christmas YAYYY

Amanda and Bobby went shopping for me last night and I am so excited to see what they got for me, I know I'm like a little kid but I just LOVE surprises ( good ones )
So the picture of Santa.... I made the little sign and attached it to Santa at work in my office at the hospital hahaha everyone is trying to figure out who put it there, of course the people who know ME good know it was me I'm always doodling on things :)

0 comments: