CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve :)

Well, I'm as ready as I'm gonna get for this Christmas. I got up early this morning ...very early ..and drove Bobby to work(Patty still has his car) and then I got myself to work for 6:30am I worked for a few hours, went and got a few more scratch tix and gift cards, came home and did a bunch of baking :) <~favorite part!
Now I am going to work 2:30/11:00Pm I'm hoping that Bobby will have all the veggies and turkey ready to go when I get home tonight so I can just do the "Santa Claus" stuff and go to bed. I have confidence that he WILL have it finished :) <~ he is my real favorite part <3

Amanda and Rob will be staying over tonight...ahem, yes in separate rooms... and we will finally get a chance to meet the new addition to the family!! ~~~ Chayce ~~~ he is the new puppy that they are getting on Christmas Eve

I hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy and Blessed Christmas!!

1 comments:

Dad Molnar said...

We miss you all very much and hope that you all have a very merry Christmas. The best gift you can possibly have is spending the day together; how I wish we were there. ( and woo hoo for seperate rooms!)