CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008







Its Sunday and we are having ANOTHER 5-10 inches of snow today! I went to work yesterday in the Jetta and made it fine that car is awesome I love my V-DUB :)



Today I have to drive Bob to sears he is working 2:30 to 11Pm same hours as me so I will just drive him because he said his car got stuck in Fridays storm but I think he just wanted Amanda and Rob to come plow the way in front of him. I'll tell you I don't know where that kid came from he is nothing like the rest of us?? I guess he's the kind of kid only a mother could love! J/K Bob you know we love you..........................



So life has been kind of crazy with all the snow and ice the last few weeks but we are all getting through it. At least we will have a white Christmas :) YAY






Amanda and Rob are at the Patriots football game today! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

AmandaSue said...

PATRIOTS KICKED ASS!!!

sooooo i got sweeeeet pics of the game and the game in the SNOWSTORM! haha


love youuuu