CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

wed. 8.13.08

well its back to the real world, Last night at the hospital was so busy and I had to stay till 11!, after getting up early and working at the post office in the morning! I got in and argument with a nurse blahhh I want to go back to NH! I got some new flax seed oil pills that have fish oil in them?? not sure but my boss says they are good for your brain and Lord knows I need that LOL well anywho I'm gonna try them they are like horse pills and they smell so bad. That was random huh, So I worked this morning at the PO and I came home started to cut the grass and ran over one of Jake's toys and its all wrapped around the blade!! So I guess I'm not going to finish the lawn. Rain the rest of the week so now the grass will be about 8 inches long. I feel like we live in Washington State now rain rain and more rain.
Going to work again tonight wooohoooo
I have to go and get that test at 7am in the morning tomorrow..you know the test that you have to get once you turn 40ish :)

0 comments: