CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

this week 8.17/8.22/2008

What a week its been, lets see, on Sunday I got a new arrival to the family little Steven came to stay with us for the week he was mostly bored all the time, he helped out around the house with anything I asked him to do and even asked for stuff to do..city boy in the country for a week very boring lol, but it was nice to have him here he is such a good kid...just needs to bite his tongue with his mom :) I tried to talk to him a little bit about the whole respect your parents talk but you know how that goes with a 15year old, I think he will do fine though he has a good heart and he has the great and powerful aunt KAREN :) j/k
I worked everyday this week so really nothing to exciting BUT Bobby finally registered for his freshman year college classes at Quinsig YAYYYYYY!!! Also I took Bob to the dentist and he has to have 4 wisdom teeth out and he has a bad infection in his mouth and the dentist said it is starting to go down his neck!! Not good! I am praying that we can get all this taken care of and he is out of pain by the time we go to Disney in Oct!!
Amanda and Melisa are heading up to Hampton beach to stay over night tonight, they get to do so many fun things and they do a lot of them together I am so happy about that :)

Well thats it for now, Amanda this post is for you lol she says I dont update it enough but truth is Steven was on my computer every minute of this week!!! no he wasn't only kidding...patty didn't want him on it :/

1 comments:

AmandaSue said...

thank youuuuu for posting lol