CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday 8.28.08


<~~ I love this guy :) He always lets me take silly pics of him.
So its Thursday night and the Patriots are playing the smelly Giants and guess what?? YEP they are loooooosing! Its gonna be a long year I think. Maybe they are just playing bad to get all the other teams to think they stink.
So I worked at the PO this morning then I got out and went for a ride with Melisa on her NEW BIKE!!! I'll put pics in the next one :) We took a ride to Cycle Design and then came home, I went back to work for the afternoon, mowed the lawn and now I'm gonna watch Big brother :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG BROTHER WAS GOOD.
but im mad ollie and michelle went home.
now i hope renny or gerry wins!
*amanda