CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Great Weekend!


I had the best weekend!

Friday we drove up to NH we left around 4ish and didn't get there till after 8 it was down pouring so bad! Bobby Gramps and Dave drove their bikes up and Karen and I pulled ours on the trailer, It was so bad we couldn't see them and they were right in front of us sometimes, they didn't have the rain gear on so they were soaked to the bone! We went out to dinner and made a quick stop at stop and shop that night and that's about it.

Saturday Amanda and Rob drove out and met us at Bobby's girl Diner :)

We went riding up the White Mountains and stopped at Kelly's tattoo, Amanda ,Bobby and I got a tattoo!! wooohooo I will NEVER get another one I love it but it killed! Melisa Bobby and Lucia drove out to the tattoo place and Bobby was gonna get one but the guy couldn't fit him in but he held my hand for me when I got mine so I'm glad they came. After the tattoos we drove the bikes back to the cabins well Rob drove my bike and I drove in the car with Amanda....my tat hurt lol, We went to Harts Turkey Farm for dinner mmmmm just Bobby and I, Amanda and Rob went there, soooo good! We went and waled the strip at weirs beach for a few hours and went back to the cabins and slept! OH Bobby had to have a "talk" with me about how I should sometimes..bite my tongue and bot say some of the things that I say LOL LOL .(tamerak/scratch scratch) <~~ sorry inside joke
Sunday morning we went to JTs for breakfast then went to Dakota leather Then to the moccasin shop, I rode on Bobby's bike and Amanda and Rob rode my bike, we went up route 3A around the lake and headed back up the mountains a little stopped at an awesome river that was very rapid-ie lol it was so beautiful there I could spend a whole day there. Then we went to a shopping area it was so cool there tons of little shops again could spend a whole day there also, So a bad storm was coming and my brite idea was we could beat it home..we couldn't it was pouring hailing high mph winds lightning and thunder, I was so scared cuz I was riding on my bike and had only a half helmet!! we only had about 2 miles of that but it was sooo bad Thank You GOD for getting us all home safe :)
Amanda and Rob went home that night and we went to Patricks restaurant for dinner, I was sick and had to get mine to go but felt better in a few hours.
Monday we left there around 9:30am and it rained about a quarter of the way home not as bad as the way there and they had all the rain gear on so it wasn't as bad. We all got home safe and had a GREAT time. :)

1 comments:

AmandaSue said...

AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

i didnt wanna go homeeee =)