CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

saturday 8.23.08


Worked this morning at the post office not to bust went by quick :)

Did a little cleaning around the house thanks to Jake and all his SUPER long dog hair grrrr, but I love him anyway.

Bobby Gramps and I went for a bike ride out to Orange to the favorite hamburger place and then we took a detour and found an apple orchard! YAY I love them, got some apples cuz I'm gonna make a pie tonight fo-sho lol

Stopped in Barre center for an ice cream cone..hmm its seems that all of my fun times revolve around food HAHAHA

Lil Bob is still not feeling good and now he has these weird bumps in his mouth I think he needs some new med. I'll call Monday and ask the Dr.

Great Day :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how your pictures go with your theme! =)
im going to leave annymous comments from now on because whenever i try to log on it never lets me with my password and i always have to change it. boo but no worries youll know its me!
LOVE YOU!
*amanda