CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Well its Saturday and its my weekend to work so there wont be much to write about I'm sure..
I went into the Post Office today and there wasn't much mail so I was out early, its soooo not worth getting up at 5am for that!!
I'm gonna wash that grey right outta my hair later this morning when Kristy comes :) YAYYY its been a while lol, I think I might be the only one who notices it.
I'm working at StV's tonight till 11 boooo but I get to hang with the "homies" haha I haven't seen them for a few days so there is always a ton of gossip to catch up on, maybeeeee Melisa will let me bring her laptop to work with me :)
So my middle child is now 20 years old!!! OMG how did that happen I know people say it all the time but it really does seem like she was just a little kid not to long ago, it kind of scares me and I hope I am around for a looooonnnnggg time to see how my awesome kids lifes turn out I can't wait to see what amazing things they will do but I also don't want to rush it. OK thats enough of that I'm gonna go listen to my new Britney Spears CD and clean a little ( who says I'm getting old!)

0 comments: