CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

more snow this morning











It was so beautiful outside this morning when I got up I had to go hobbling out ( oh I sprained my ankle at work) and take some pics :)




I am getting so tired of snow but it is just so pretty I never get tired of seeing it right after it snows it was actually sparkling :)




So the other day at work I am walking in the basement at the hospital and slip on a little puddle of water and sprained my ankle, I had to spend a few hours in the ER thank GOD they took me right into a room, but EVERYONE that walked by had to stop and say "what happened to you??" That had to be at least 40 people lol it was so embarrassing but it was cool that so many people cared what what wrong with me, I'm sure I was the gossip convo the next day there lol. I left there with an air cast and crutches and they won't let me back to work for prob 2 weeks because they are being super careful about when I return because it happened at work!! I am actually bored haha there is only so much cleaning a person can do, with an air cast on that is!
Well at least I get to watch the super bowl it was my weekend to work and I wouldn't have gotten to see much of it.
ummm..
lets see...
Sorry Ben and Lashelle...
Go Arizona :)

0 comments: