CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

First he stacked a cord of wood, that was supposed to be 2 cords, that is what we paid for, he knew it was only one as soon as he looked at it,I really don't know how people can be so rude and try and get away with something like that!! GRRRRRR

After that he got to work on his R/C car, he LOVES his cars and they are like show cars :)








After that we watched the Ravens/Titans football game, I picked the Ravens, and they won!!
I made Corned beef and cabbage and it was soooooo good, I also worked at the Post Office this morning until 12:30,
I'm going to attempt to make home made hot chocolate :)
Oh I watched the movie Chocolat today haha good movie




This was Bobby's and My Saturday.....





1 comments:

AmandaSue said...

sounds as exciting as my saturday! lol