CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009







the rest of the week we pretty much just hung around the houses, one day Amanda Rob and I wet to the outlet stores in Anthem :)



Rob got Amanda a pair of Oakleys there.
I took a ride with Debbie to Old Town Scottsdale and got a few things there for the house :)
We got lost on the way there it took us like and hour and a half to get there but only a half hour to get home!! HAHA it was fun though.
Al took Amanda and Rob to all the stadiums one morning...Rob is into that kind of stuff lol they didn't make me go yay. they did the football, baseball, basketball, and hockey stadiums.
Sunday Linda had cookout it was our last day there and they had steaks and baked potatoes(Amanda's favorite!)
It was a great vacation and I miss everyone so much already, I better start watching them cheap flights for the fall or winter months :)

0 comments: