CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

its been to long!




So I have been on this thing for s long I will just update what I can remember, First off the trip to AZ was AMAZING! I had so much fun and there was almost zero stress! We went to the Grand Canyon and Linda came with us, it was so pretty there it was kind of crowded there I was surprised probably because it wa spring break. I just love going there it is so cool how you drive up this road for about 60miles and there is nothing but desert and then BAM the grand canyon is at the end of it, it was a beautiful day when we got there hot and sunny :)


The next day we got up about 9ish and drove to California Me, Linda, Amanda and Rob. It was such a long ride we didn't get there till about 4pm, we stopped at Denny's for breakfast and stopped a BUNCH of times for cigg. breaks!! WINDA-WOO! she wanted o smoke in the car!! EEEWWWWW


When we got to Cali we went to Greg and Jamies house we went for a walk around their neighborhood, it was so nice out. CA is perfect for weather but not so perfect for how many people and cars are there! OMG it was awful on the highway. Jamie cooked us dinner :) and after we played a little wii bowling, then we went to downtown Disney and got some souvenirs, we got to see fireworks YAYYYYYY my favorite.


When we got home to the Senecals everyone was kind of tired (except Linda) lol she wanted to PARTY!! Amanda Linda and Rob all slept in the camper and I slept in the house, I just couldn't sleep in a camper....I am so difficult!

0 comments: