CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

70 degrees today :)







It was so nice out today! I went to work this morning till about 10 and came home and spent the whole day at home!! I read a little outside, did a little laundry, played outside with Jake a little. Bobby came home after school and picked up Jake to bring him to work with him he was soooo happy, Big Bob brought the Harley to work today so Jake couldn't go with him :( he was sad.



So Bobby and I went into Holden to drive by a house that we are looking at, The owner and the realtor happened to be there and they had just gotten done showing it to some other peeps, so they said we could come in and see it. I liked it the inside was all renovated, the outside was kind of crappy but its the inside that matters to me, There is a 3 car garage that has a bathroom in it and a drain already built into the floor it was insulated and heated!! Needless to say, Bobby LOVED it.



Bobby has been doing a lot of work on his Deuce and it looks so good! I am adding a few pics of it :)

0 comments: